top of page

Emergency Resources:

City of Burnaby 24-hour Engineering Emergency Hotline at 604-294-7200:


If you see a spill or other problem with the creek, please contact the City of Burnaby 24-hour dispatch line.


Report Habitat and Fishing violations to the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Observe, Record, Report center:

DFO’s ORR email address

DFO’s ORR phone line (1-800-465-4336)

BC's RAPP line (1-877-952-7277).



Streamkeeping Resources:


Pacific Streamkeepers Federation

Provides streamkeeper training and other resources

Community Advisors (CAs), Department of Fisheries and Oceans

CAs provide resources, training, and assistance to volunteer streamkeeper groups across BC


Find your CA here:

bottom of page